“True powerful leaders that perfected the art of using Head-Heart-Insight Leadership are able to create compassionate team cooperation and foster holistic solutions and decisions.” Jillian Maas Backman
Intuition, the Edge to Excellence!
Seminars will help identify ways to value both sides of yourself, your intellect and your gut, exploring a leadership style that will help set you apart on campus and in your future careers.
- Examine leadership styles from past to present, including logic, intuition observation and experience.
- Learn how to transform decisions from traditional binary platform (using one skill at a time) to continuum action (working in tandem with each other).
- Learn how to connect and cultivate your inner self talk and feelings, your inner positive dialog.
- Know the difference between intuition and judgement, what you might be projecting on to others, how to bypass your personal bias and trust your inner cues to make a more balanced, unbiased decision.
- Barriers to Success explores societal norms, connective pressure and intuitive narcissism.
According to Jillian Maas Backman, “The interactive presentation sparks the visionaries of the future by allowing them to examine their personal process of intuitive leadership and decision-making abilities. It’s exciting to watch them grow with something they’ve not had presented to them in the past.”
Jillian Maas Backman has created an exciting interactive program offered for campus events, leadership development programs, and corporate seminars. Explore a leadership style that will help you set yourself apart on campus and in your career by identifying ways to value both sides of yourself – your intellect and your gut.
- Learn the difference between intuition & judgement, how to bypass your personal bias and trust your inner cues to make more balanced, successful decisions.
- Learn how to transform decisions from traditional binary platform to a continuum of action.
- Learn how to connect and cultivate your inner self-talk & awareness.
Affect change through BOLD decisions for yourself and the team.
One of the untapped niche markets in leadership development is the balance of logic and intuitive knowledge with internal reasoning. Jillian Maas Backman is an innovator in the realm of creating personal paradigm shifts, integrating established methods of leadership development and adding the element of intuition to create that balance. Intuitive leadership development combines intuitive interpretation with critical thinking and traditional problem solving techniques which allows attendees creative ways to build their leadership skills by learning the significance of their internal thought processes and enhancing successful goals.
- Leading with Facts & Intuition, YOUR Edge
- Finding Your Way to Success & Satisfaction
- Professional & Personal Leadership Development